Say goodbye to tasteless and dry baked chicken. With this recipe, you can make delicious and juicy chicken that is also full of flavor. This juicy and moist bake chicken is the perfect meal each and every time. Learn how to cook chicken in the oven?
You can make a lot of baked chicken dishes including baked chicken parmesan, stuffed chicken, baked chicken breasts, baked chicken thighs, baked chicken wings, whole roasted chicken, oven fried chicken. Here I’ll share an easy recipe to how to cook thighs in the oven. Oven baked chicken thighs are very simple to make with only a few ingredients and one pan. This is so amazing chicken recipe which takes a few minutes for prep. This oven bakes chicken is crispy on the outside and also juicy on the inside.
Is Chicken Healthy for You?
Chicken is a complete protein and a good source of other nutrients. It is great for you if it baked in the oven or stir-fried with your favorite vegetables. Must be remembered that the dark meat has a bit more saturated fat and cholesterol than white meat. Most of the fat in chicken is present in its skin. So don’t worry about it just clean the skin.
Why You Make Oven Baked Chicken Thighs?
Chicken thigh cut meat is often moister and full of flavor than chicken breast meat. When you bake chicken thighs to the best way, they will make more delicious, crispy outside and juicy inside. The Italian seasoning which we use for this chicken thighs recipe is so simple and tasteful. One of the important things, Chicken thighs are often less expensive than chicken breasts and if you are a student and live in a hostel then you can manage it easily. In fact for family, it is making a budget-friendly meal.
How Much Protein in Chicken Thighs?
After chicken breast, the chicken thigh is another well-liked part of the meat that is slightly cheaper than chicken breast.
- One skinless and boneless cooked chicken thigh means 52 grams chicken thigh contains 13.5 grams of protein. This is equal to 26 grams of protein per 100 grams. 53% of the calories in chicken thighs comes from protein, while 47% comes from fat.
- Without skin, 2 medium chicken thighs give you 83% of your RDA for niacin (B3) which helps to keep your cells talking to each other. It is important for your energy production and may also give you protection from cancer.
- 2 chicken thigh provides you 46% of your RDA for selenium which works to regenerate the activity of vitamins C and E. It also contributes to your antioxidant activity and improves your immune system.
- Chicken thighs give your body 44% of your RDA for riboflavin (B2) for your blood cleansing. They work with other vitamins to protect you from chronic disease.
- It also provides 41% of your RDA for pantothenic acid which Enables your liver to cope with toxins that are vital for generating energy and keeps your cells healthy.
These are the health benefits of chicken thighs which encourage you to add chicken your meal.
How to cook chicken in the oven
This is an easiest and simplest recipe which needs minimum preparation to make it. If you are a student then this is perfect for you because it takes a few minutes to preparations. You can season it with other spices. I can serve it with black pepper.
6-8 Chicken thighs
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoons Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Paprika
Before sharing chicken thighs recipe, I’ll tell you about the Italian seasoning making method.
You have to need 2 tablespoons dried basil, 2 tablespoons dried oregano, 2 tablespoons dried rosemary, 2 tablespoons dried marjoram, 2 tablespoons dried cilantro, 2 tablespoons dried thyme, 2 tablespoons dried savory, and 2 tablespoons red pepper flakes.
Take a food processor, put basil, oregano, rosemary, marjoram, cilantro, thyme, savory and red pepper flakes in it. Blend them for 1 minute.
- Foil paper
- Paper towels
- Baking sheet
- Small bowl
- Warm up your oven at 400 degrees.
- Border a large baking sheet with foil which helps you for easy cleanup and set aside.
- Remove the chicken thighs from their packaging.
- With the help of paper towels pat them dry.
- Arrange your chicken thighs on a prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the chicken thighs with the olive oil. Now rub the oil into the chicken completely.
- Take a small bowl put the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika and mix them.
- Sprinkle the spices over the chicken evenly.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 35-45 minutes.
- Serve it with rice.
So, friends, this is my an easy and a cheap recipe to how to chicken in the oven in less time. Try this recipe and enjoy it.