Get to know how long to bake pork chops and get soft and juicy baked pork chops every time!
These baked pork chops are perfect pork chops you ever bake in the oven! They’re so simple to make, super juicy, and sweet. You need to just rub them with a few pantry staple spices and pop them in the oven for 18 minutes. Taraaannn… Your dinner will be ready! 😛
Let’s see the method of making an easy, delicious pork chop! These baked pork chops are my favorite meal at all-time dinner. The chops of pork have always been juicy and so flavourful.
Once, you make these baked pork chops, you will create them over and over again. The recipe is really simple and great to keep in your back pocket for when you need dinner status or just can’t figure out what to do tonight.
Why you will love these bake pork chops?
- First thing, you get 100% juicy pork chops.
- With these chops, you can sit down to a good and delicious lunch just in 20 minutes.
- The simple spice rub, cooked with spices that you possibly have in your pantry, provides tons of flavor.
- Pork chops are the best option which provides protein in a friendly budget. Understanding how to cook them to prevent them from drying out will make your meals less costly and delicious.
- The pork chops are creating their own sauce that you can over the spoon and the veggies on your plate. It’s yummy.
Best spices with pork chops
I always make a spice mix for pork chops recipe which I really appreciate. I use this on both pork and chicken for my go-to spice. So many times, I’ve done it and we’re never tired of it. This is what I put into it:
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
This spice has so much flavor.
How to bake pork chops?
It’s extremely simple to make pork chops in the oven. I like to boil them in the oven as I can, at the same time, cook the veggies.
Here the trick to choose is not the too massive baking dish. You want the pork chops to be fairly snug so that they don’t melt their juices while cooking. It makes juicier for the chops.
- Small bowl
- Baking dish
- 4 boneless pork chops
- Paprika → 1 tablespoon
- Onion powder → 2 teaspoons
- Garlic powder → 2 teaspoons
- Salt → 1 teaspoon
- Pepper → 1 teaspoon
- Oregano → 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil → 2 tablespoons
- 18 minutes.
Turn the oven up to 400 degrees.
Take a small bowl and put ingredients paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and oregano in the bowl and mix them together.
Sprinkle the 1 tablespoon of olive oil on both sides of the pork chops.
Sprinkle on both sides of the pork chops with the spice mix uniformly and put them in a baking dish.
Bake the pork chops for 18 minutes.
When they reach an internal temperature of 140 degrees Fahrenheit, Once you remove them from the oven.
Let them rest in the pan for 5 minutes before serving.
How long to bake pork chops?
The greatest ‘ trick ‘ to make bake pork chops is, do not to overcook them. Because pork chops are lean meat, they will dry out if you leave them in the oven for too long. But don’t worry, this is an easy way to understand precisely how long you should cook your chops.
Boneless pork chops need to bake for 7 minutes per 1/2 inch thickness, in a 400-degree oven. If you use bone-in pork chops, add an additional minute for every 1/2 inch.
If you’re making first time baked pork chops then using instant-read meat, then thermometer is the best way to judge you if they’re fully cooked. Pork chops should always be baked at an inner temperature of 145 degrees Fahrenheit. I’m using my meat thermometer to make sure, I don’t overcook the meat.
Tips for bake pork chops
- You can leave out the vegetables and just bake the pork or add any vegetables you want to pair with your pork chops.
- Additionally, attempt adding more cooking minutes until the thickest portion needs to read 145 F degrees for a thicker pork chop and cut about 1 inch thick or so.
- Try to choose a baking dish that’s just the correct size for the pork chops. You don’t want to have too much space between the chops or the juices will evaporate in the oven.
Is it healthy for you?
Yes! Pork chops are lean meat and low in calories and fat and high in protein. This is a great recipe for making healthy pork chop as it is produced without any sugar. Pork recipes often call for sugar, but it isn’t really essential. There is no reason to take a healthy meat cut and add a lot of sugar to it. These chops are sugar-free and delicious.
How long to bake pork chops __ essential for those who are trying the first time to make pork chops. They just have to need lean meat and spice to make them and get ready for dinner.