Franks red hot buffalo chicken dip is a solid and creamy appetizer. It makes with the features cream cheese, blue cheese salad dressing, cayenne pepper sauce, crumbled blue cheese and Swanson or Premium Chunk Chicken, heated to create a dip that tastes like Buffalo chicken wings but without the mess!
Frank’s red hot buffalo chicken dip is a classic big game party recipe. Serve hot appetizer with celery sticks, veggies or your favorite chips.
Here I’ll share all about Frank’s RedHot and how to make Frank’s RedHot Buffalo Chicken Dip.
What do you know about frank’s red hot?
Franks RedHot gives this dip its buffalo wings flavor that is amazing. I have always been used to the hot sauce in Tabasco style but in reality, I am not really interested to use hot sauce. But one day one of my suggest Frank’s RedHot sauce which now makes condiment of my family choice. I and my family use this awesome and flavorful sauce on frozen pizza, egg, cheese, and macaroni.
Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Sauce is popular to those who like hot sauces with mild heat. It is renowned as the sauce used to create the original Buffalo wings in Buffalo, New York.
Benefits of frank’s red hot:
It has gained a powerful follower among individuals since these years. They are enjoying its milder heat and powerful acidity. But the question is what it is good for your health? And does it provide any health benefits or not?
So the answer is “Yes”, it not just give you an amazing flavor but also provides some health benefits.
Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne Sauce is equivalent to most other hot sauces because in a single teaspoon serving it has no calories. This implies it’s okay to use if weight loss is one of your objectives. Its 0 calorie count per serving improves weight loss compared with Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce and La Victoria Salsa Brava, both of which have 5 calories per serving. The calorie count in these hot sauces is primarily due to their sugar content; each serving has 1 g of sugar.
A teaspoon of Frank’s RedHot Original Cayenne sauce includes 190 mg of sodium, 8% of your daily needs. The sodium content is significantly higher than the 35 mg you get from a Tabasco hot sauce teaspoon and the 130 mg you get from the same Crystal Hot Sauce serving size. Nevertheless, Frank’s RedHot includes much less sodium than Louisiana Hot Sauce, which includes 240 mg of sodium or more than 10% of your daily necessity.
The health advantages of Capsaicin include its capacity to reduce the risk of heart disease by decreasing the amount of blood cholesterol and blood pressure. Scoville Heat Units (SHUs) are used to evaluate chili pepper thermal, such as those used to create the Original Cayenne Sauce of Frank’s RedHot. This heat comes from the capsaicin in peppers. This implies the hotter peppers, the more concentrated the capsaicin.
Most o the hot sauces such as Tabasco Original Red Sauce and Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce from Huy Fong Foods does not give you any vitamin but Frank’s RedHot actually contains a vitamin. One teaspoon of Frank’s Redhot Original Cayenne Pepper sauce provides 2% of your daily demands for vitamin A. Vitamin A is very important to keep the maintenance of your eyesight, immune system and is also necessary for the proper functioning of different organs including your liver and kidneys.
Frank’s Redhot buffalo chicken dip
We use light ingredients in this recipe which make it healthier for you. Here I’ll share 2 methods; first how to make franks red hot buffalo chicken dip in the oven? Secondly, how to make franks red hot buffalo chicken dip into the slow cooker? So let’s start:
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK’S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK’S RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup blue cheese crumbles
- Large bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Take a large bowl and put all the ingredients in it.
- Spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir.
- After 20 minutes, remove it from the oven and sprinkle with green onions, if you want, and serve this hot amazing dish with chips, crackers and/or veggies.
- 2 pkg or 16 oz cream cheese
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup FRANK’S RedHot® Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp. green onions
- Large bowl
- Slow cooker
- First, cut the cream cheese into chunks.
- Secondly, chopped green onion.
- Put cream cheese in the slow cooker.
- Top with chicken, Frank’s RedHot, ranch dressing and 1/2 cup of the Cheddar cheese. Cover the slow cooker.
- Cook it on high flame for 1/2 to 2 hours or until heated through.
- Stir until well-mixed; top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and sprinkle with green onions. Cover it again and cook for 15 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Franks RedHot Buffalo dip is a delicious appetizer for the party. It also provides you some health benefits. So enjoy this healthy meal with your family.